Anyone ever try oil pulling?
I've deen doing it for a couple days. I do see a difference. The taste in my mouth is much better, my tongue is pinker. This could be b/c of other factors as well though. I have been using black seed for a few days and also staying away from junk food and sugars, except fruit.
Would be nice to get people's opinions on it.
I have found this website to be useful:
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Oil pulling
-
dreamweaver
- Newbie
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:12 am
I do it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for 20 minutes. I'm not doing it as a miracle cure that's going to give results overnight. I'm looking at it as more of a long-term thing. Sesame oil and other oils have healing properties which will manifest themselves only if used consistently. For me, this routine is part of a bigger program towards optimal health.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.