My Bad Breath :(
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:30 am
Hi well basically I have been suffering from BB now for as long as I can remember and heres my story. I don’t even know where to start really but I know i have had BB since i was about 10 and I'm now almost 17. The smell is soo aweful and it literally smells like I'm farting out of my mouth. Not only this but as i have gotten older the smell seems to have worsened, bacteria seems to have become more immune to mouthwashes and chewing gums etc, and now i also seem to have the same smell out of my nose. Its like a living nightmare.
The thing is - when i was about 10 years old i remember my mum saying to my dad that my breath stinks and maybe i have halitosis, also i remember her telling me i needed to brush my teeth more as she had some compliant from some of my friends parents saying their children had been complaining about my breath lol. But now when i go to confront my parents about this BB , they say they cant smell anything and when i bring up the fact they thought i had halitosis when i was 10 they pretend they dont know what im talking about. Also every doctor i have been to has said they cant smell anything but yet they have given me medicined and sent me to an ENT specialist. I think they must of akcnoledged there is a problem but i think that maybe they just dont know a cure or how to treat me. My BB is really frustrating becuase when im around family it seems to be fine, but then when im in college, out and about or in social situations or even on the bus my BB seems to come out smellier and stronger than ever. At college whenever im in the room people talk behind my back, hold their noses and ALWAYS open the windows , it is soo depressing and sad and i just missed an exam today because of it. How can there be no cure?? I just dont understand?!?!?!
The thing is - when i was about 10 years old i remember my mum saying to my dad that my breath stinks and maybe i have halitosis, also i remember her telling me i needed to brush my teeth more as she had some compliant from some of my friends parents saying their children had been complaining about my breath lol. But now when i go to confront my parents about this BB , they say they cant smell anything and when i bring up the fact they thought i had halitosis when i was 10 they pretend they dont know what im talking about. Also every doctor i have been to has said they cant smell anything but yet they have given me medicined and sent me to an ENT specialist. I think they must of akcnoledged there is a problem but i think that maybe they just dont know a cure or how to treat me. My BB is really frustrating becuase when im around family it seems to be fine, but then when im in college, out and about or in social situations or even on the bus my BB seems to come out smellier and stronger than ever. At college whenever im in the room people talk behind my back, hold their noses and ALWAYS open the windows , it is soo depressing and sad and i just missed an exam today because of it. How can there be no cure?? I just dont understand?!?!?!