http://www.bloodbornebodyodorandhalitos ... lodor.html
take a look a this. i think they are working on a cure. what do u thinks guys?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Research and Researcher,
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Unfortunately, you're wrong. I've chatted with Arun who attented the conference, he said there's still no cure for the 5% of ppl whose BB doesn't come from dental problems. As far as i know, they don't even know the cause of our BB so how can they be working on a solution to a problem that has yet to be identified?
The good news is that there are at least researchers who dedicate their life to our problem! But how can we expect family doctors/ENTs/etc to find what's wrong with us when these researchers can't. All in all, if the root cause of your problem isn't in your mouth, you're fucked and no doctors can help you.
The good news is that there are at least researchers who dedicate their life to our problem! But how can we expect family doctors/ENTs/etc to find what's wrong with us when these researchers can't. All in all, if the root cause of your problem isn't in your mouth, you're fucked and no doctors can help you.
I feel disregarded guyz,
I consider myself a better researcher than those without bb. if anyone's gona find a cure it would be us the sufferers, because in this case we know more about ourselves than any doctor or anyone else.
I'm saying it because no doctor was able to stop my bb, but after doing a lot of research I have been able to stop my bb for some time, I have been able to control it. that is a miracle to me
.
I consider myself a better researcher than those without bb. if anyone's gona find a cure it would be us the sufferers, because in this case we know more about ourselves than any doctor or anyone else.
I'm saying it because no doctor was able to stop my bb, but after doing a lot of research I have been able to stop my bb for some time, I have been able to control it. that is a miracle to me
Wnaysha,
I totally agree with you. Just because my condition it's important enough to some medical doctor to research I'm not going to give up. I refuse to believe like some do that there is no cure for me, there is a reason for this and plan on finding out what it is.
If you don't have hope, you're done!!! I am forever hopeful.
I totally agree with you. Just because my condition it's important enough to some medical doctor to research I'm not going to give up. I refuse to believe like some do that there is no cure for me, there is a reason for this and plan on finding out what it is.
If you don't have hope, you're done!!! I am forever hopeful.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.