Good News.
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:49 pm
Hi everyone,
I had a dental appointment yesterday. I removed all of my silver fillings and replaced them with white fillings,
when I talked to my dentist about my silver fillings, she told me that the xrays didn't show any cavities, n it wasnt a good idea to remove them, but I still told her I wanted them removed,
So she agreed. When everything was over she told me that there were cavities under the fillings that were not visible in my xrays, n there were little cracks in my silver fillings causing food to go inside and decay.
The good news is that there was always a kind of smell in my mouth that never went away even after brushing, but is totally gone now after the removal of those silver fillings.
My bb is not cured yet, I still think the digestive system is causing my bb, BUT in our situation every single little thing couts right, SO if u have any silver fillings plz go remove them, not just because there might be invisible cavities under them, but because the mercury is not good for ur health. hope it helped uall.
luvz
I had a dental appointment yesterday. I removed all of my silver fillings and replaced them with white fillings,
when I talked to my dentist about my silver fillings, she told me that the xrays didn't show any cavities, n it wasnt a good idea to remove them, but I still told her I wanted them removed,
So she agreed. When everything was over she told me that there were cavities under the fillings that were not visible in my xrays, n there were little cracks in my silver fillings causing food to go inside and decay.
The good news is that there was always a kind of smell in my mouth that never went away even after brushing, but is totally gone now after the removal of those silver fillings.
My bb is not cured yet, I still think the digestive system is causing my bb, BUT in our situation every single little thing couts right, SO if u have any silver fillings plz go remove them, not just because there might be invisible cavities under them, but because the mercury is not good for ur health. hope it helped uall.
luvz