Page 1 of 1

FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??

Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:25 pm
by christyxxx
hey everyone!

i was just wondering if anyone has tried Fangocur to eliminate their bad breath? if so, has it worked? The website is:


http://www.fangocur.com/index_139_139__ ... 2_0__.html


i'm a student and don't have that much money so i'd be more than happy to hear people's advise before I go spending huge amounts of cash on something that doesn't even work.

Thank you so much.

christy xxxx

Re: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 am
by faith59
!

Hey Christy

I've never heard of this product before but I'm in the US . It sounds good but God knows we've all been disappointed before . Maybe you should contact Jimi , or a couple of others (Archimonde) on here who seem to be very knowledgeable . :-k

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:25 am
by seeviper
hm whats in it?

-

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:12 am
by christyxxx
i don't know, but it looks absolutely disgusting and im guessing it probably wont taste great either.

also i just noticed it said its for "acute halitosis" so probably won't cure chronic halitosis.

*sigh* life sucks.

Fangocur Remedy/ AMPFLORACEL

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:09 am
by faith59
I was reading the testimonials on their website and some lady claims to have suffered for 10 years and is now cured . But I'm still skeptical. I think someone here mentioned this website. www.ampfloracel.com but this is made from aloe vera . A couple of people tried aloe vera before but with no luck.i ](*,)

www.ampfloracel.com

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:26 am
by faith59
OMG!!!!!!! THEY WANT $149.00 FOR THIS STUFF . IT MUST WORK MIRACLES.

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:00 am
by christyxxx
...or it could be one big scam.

i wish i actually had the money to try out all this stuff :(

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 am
by christyxxx
...or it could be one big scam.

i wish i actually had the money to try out all this stuff :(

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm
by Hank
I believe I did some research on this substance the other day, and I think it's basically a form of volcanic or medicinal clay which is used generally to assist with dermatology issues and also digestive issues. See related link on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicinal_clay

Otherwise, I picked up some Bentonite liquid (which is one of the substances referenced) at health food store and am experimenting. The bottle said it's used for detox purposes. But I'm sort of using it as a mouth wash too. Not really sure if it's having any effect, but the bottle was only like $9 so what the hell...

Hank

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:43 pm
by Archimonde
There's currently a thread on the french forum about this product, a couple of people have been using it for weeks with no improvement.

Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:07 pm
by christyxxx
back to square one. :roll: