THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Clorhexidina=Benzalkonium Chloride ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
C
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 5:54 pm

Clorhexidina=Benzalkonium Chloride ?

Post by C »

While searching on google about mouthwashes available in Romania I have found an interesting link. It's about a brand of mouthwash that contains "clorhexidina". I am 90% sure that "clorhexidina" is the romanian translation of Benzalkonium Chloride. But I'm not 100% sure so I've asked in a romanian forum about chemistry about the translation of Benzalkonium Chloride. If it's "clorhexidina" I will order a bottle and report here about it. Here is the link:
http://herbanet.vstore.ca/product_info. ... -si-argila .

ps. I hope you will not think I'm trying to advertise products. I haven't tried the product and I don't know if it works.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

chlorhexidine is something else

I am almost sure that is not the substance you are looking for.
C
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 5:54 pm

Post by C »

You are right. Sorry for the wrong information. You can delete this topic.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗