Page 1 of 1

Bad Breath reduced by 60%

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:25 am
by OneDay111
So recently i went back to basics. Instead of quiting them when i just wasnt seeing results i gave them a shot long period of time.

For One Month- Ive been

Taking ACTIMEL Once a day

Oil pulling extra virgin olive oil

and taking cold showers daily.

So what was the most beneficial i think?

easily oil pulling!

wow ive done it before with sunflower but this is amazing! i found this dude who believes olive is the best becuase it acts like a blood type O this is what he said

TYPE O
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL: Linseed (Flax), Olive.
NEUTRAL: Canola, Cod Liver, Sesame.
AVOID: Corn, Cottonseed, Peanut, Safflower.

TYPE A
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL: Linseed (flax), Olive.
NEUTRAL: Canola, Cod liver.
AVOID: Corn, Cottonseed, Peanut, Safflower, Sesame.

TYPE B
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL: Olive.
NEUTRAL: Cod liver, Linseed (flax). AVOID: Canola, Corn, Cottonseed, Peanut, Safflower, Sesame, Sunflower.

TYPE AB
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL: Olive.
NEUTRAL: Canola, Cod liver, Linseed (flax), Peanut.
AVOID: Corn, Cottonseed, Safflower, Sesame, Sunflower.

I dunno but you should really try olive!

Ok what about the other two, well not sure about probiotics

but cold showers have really helped me mentally its great boost of energy in the morning and it provides fresh blood for all you organs including your saliva glands! this is also how i think it may connect with bb however i think its just a great practice for general health!

However my BB is still present but its been improved alot

SSorry for my english i rushed this :) YOU really should try it!

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:38 pm
by bhd
I back you up on this one.


I use extra virgin olive oil (organic) and my breath (according to my sister) stays fresh 4-5 hours even after eating.

Thing that worried me was the evvo wasn't turning white, but its not supposed to, just do it for 20 minutes.

I also have a pinker tongue the whole day but if i lick my wrist during evening time, I still smell my breath.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm
by Archimonde
lol @ using different oils for different blood types. I had never seen that one before, it's almost as ridiculous as the claims that the Master Cleanse cures aids.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 pm
by OneDay111
bhd wrote:I back you up on this one.


I use extra virgin olive oil (organic) and my breath (according to my sister) stays fresh 4-5 hours even after eating.

Thing that worried me was the evvo wasn't turning white, but its not supposed to, just do it for 20 minutes.

I also have a pinker tongue the whole day but if i lick my wrist during evening time, I still smell my breath.
Well what colour does it turn if it turns yellow thats normal to as long as it is thin.
Archimonde wrote:lol @ using different oils for different blood types. I had never seen that one before, it's almost as ridiculous as the claims that the Master Cleanse cures aids...
Well.. heres a topic i found about what oil pulling does -Macrophages are part of the body, but they act like little animals who wander through the the blood stream, and 'eat' all kinds of rubbish and germs that endanger the body. I 'saw' the macrophages going to the mouth areas to collect oil, and then using it to dissolve toxins stored in the body, and then later dumping the toxins, which were in the oil, back again. I thought about the fact that when we do oil pulling, this is the ONLY time that the macrophages get access to PURE oil. Normally, the only access they have to oil is from oil that has been throught the digestive system, including the acid in the stomach. I cannot prove this but if somone is looking for a subject for a doctoral thesis, this might be worthwhile.

Macrophages- are white blood cells btw

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 pm
by thf
Oneday,

That's good info, thanks.[/i]

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:08 am
by wnaysha
Hi oneday,

I thought oil pulling was one of the best remedies I have ever seen for bb. it really does decrease bb and it is noticeable, the best thing about it is that it keeps the tongue and mouth fresher and cleaner 10 times regular mouthwash or anything i have used so far.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:25 am
by macks86
could someone post the method of oil pulling? duration/quantities/ process etc.

thanks

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm
by Archimonde
macks86 wrote:could someone post the method of oil pulling? duration/quantities/ process etc.

thanks
on empty stomach, 1 tablespoon (10ml), swish for 15 to 20 mins, spit it out. once or twice a day. Use sesame or sunflower oil. ignore mumbo jumbo about blood types. Studies on oil pulling are done using sesame oil.

http://academicjournals.org/AJMR/PDF/Pd ... t%20al.pdf

there's another one also concluding it helps reducing bacterias, can't find the link.

Personally, i tried oil pulling about a year ago, it helped getting mucus out of my throat but had no effect on BB.

Xylitol Dr. Hoffman says it reduces bad breath significant

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:49 pm
by VICKSTER
Please check this out Xylitol measurably reduces halatosis . Also check out Spry toothpaste. Go to Xlear USA.com Hope this is good advise, I have the greatest faith in this doctor who had this on his blog. Said he got this info in Rome at a conference. You can check him out at DR. Hoffman.com. Vickster