Chlorella
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:32 pm
I have come to the concrete conclusion that my bad breath was initially caused by constipation and poor eliminations, and it turned into full blown halitosis when my filling fell out of rotten tooth, and it turnred into severe halitosis when I was pregnant. My goal is to focus on fixing my digestive problems, Ive been on total cleanse wich i ordered off ebay, I lost 10 pounds in two weeks. All aorund better feeling but it did not cure hali. I believe it is helping, for about 2 weeks now I ve been taking chlorella, I am not cured yet but I know it is working, because when I looked at my tongue this morning I noticed that mainly the middle of my tongue was clean, I am assuming the sides wil start to clean up also. From what I understand chlorophyl is a deoderizer, and a toxin eliminator.Just today I decided I would start to suck the tablets. This is worth a shot people.