Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fluorinated water causes acid reflux

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

Fluorinated water causes acid reflux

Post by asd »

I read about fluoride in water causing acid reflux.

I was suffering from it quite badly. That constant burning feeling, its horrible. At the time I was in Birmingham, UK. The tap water there is fluorinated. I had never remembered really getting acid reflux before I went to Birmingham but I thought that maybe I always had or maybe it was something in my diet. After reading about fluorinated water causing reflux I decided to test it. I found a bottled water that did not contain it and I was much better. That made me believe that fluoride in the water was causing the reflux. Then I went back to the south coast. No fluoride in the water here, and I have forgotten what acid reflux is.

I am now certain that at least for me, acid reflux was caused, not just made worse but completely caused by the fluoride in the water I was drinking. Wherever you live, check the water company that does your local supply.

If you want to cut out fluoride, you must either move, or buy bottled water and use it for everything you eat/drink. Or you could just minimise it by drinking bottled water when you can. If you live in an area that has fluoride water then it is a problem for sure to always be screwing around with bottled water.

This information will be most useful for any who are considering moving, so they can think about the water supply when choosing a location.