Your Email Address:

First Name:

small blisters on tongue cause bad breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

small blisters on tongue cause bad breath?

Post by danger »

hi
i never mentioned this in my post yesterday but i am beginning to be convinced this is what is contributing to my bad breath

i noticed i had very little blisters on the back part of my tongue about 3 months ago, i have to look in the mirror closely to see them but they are definitely there. i just put that down to forcing the tongue cleaner on my tongue so thought nothing of it

but in the last week or so i have been rubbing them with my finger and i always get a weird taste in my mouth when i do and an odd smell. it is like there is puss coming out of them and that is why i always have a coated tongue around that part of my tongue

i was tested for STDs when i was worried about my coated tongue 3 or 4 months ago and everything i was tested for came back clear, and the doctor i saw said from the things i had been doing sexually, i could not have caught a mouth infection anyway. i also have no other symptoms that i have an STD anyway

i would really appreciate some opinion if they have heard anything like before. i want to go to the doctor but as i have read on here, they dont seem bothered about this problem

thanks in advance

Green
Junior

Post by Green »

I am sure these are your taste buds
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

:lol: :lol: I´m not laughing at you danger but i just think it's funny because alot of people think that those taste buds on the back of your tongue are a scarey disease or something.
I have seen this on lots of forums.
Anyway i have i've seen this on youtube about a girl with very bad morning breath.
I know that morning breath is different then what we have but they tested the girl and they found out that she had bacterial overgrowth in her mouth.
My doctor has send me to a dermotologist to see what is causing my hairy looking tongue.
It could be just that so i give it a try.
If you watch really good you can see that her tongue looks kind of white. They gave her antibiotics. I know that people on this site tried antibiotics and that the BB came back but there are all types of antibiotics so i think they need to give the right one to fight specific bacteria. But i could be totally wrong i dunno.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LphiDyCB_38
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic