THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What am I doing wrong??
What am I doing wrong??
I been using a water pick and warm water mixed with apple vinegar for about 3 weeks. I am happy to say that I do this at night and my breath is fresh in the morning, no morning breath! Well at least I can't detect any. BUT I still have bb!
I also brush my teeth with colgate total. What am I doing wrong? I am so happy to read that some of you have found a way to have fresh breath, I would like to know more of your system like have you stop eating certain foods????
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.