Went to the corner store late tonight waiting for the ambien to kick in and I found these Sobe lifewater drinks.. they were 2 for 2$.
Since I am on the candida diet this is really sweet. I was just going to get a plain water but this stuff turned out to be pretty damn delisious, especially since i havent had sugar for so long.
It has Purevia (which is basically stevia).
zero calorie ALL NATURAL and is safe for CANDIDA
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SOBE lifewater with Purevia safe for candida and tasty too
-
captain_cooch
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.