Page 1 of 1
Do YOU eat breakfast?
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 am
by NYConfused
yes/no
how do you feel it affects your breath, if at all?
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 am
by Archimonde
I would like to make an important contribution to this very-promising thread that could finally solve BB.
Do you pick your nose?
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:57 am
by phineas
Arch,
I realize that this condition has made you a cynic, because it has changed me as well, into someone I don't want to be. But seriously dude, f*ck off. People here are trying to figure things out, and you aren't helping. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself.
As for the thread. Yes I do eat breakfast, but not eggs, since they give me bad indigestion and gross burps. Normally oats and fruit and turkey. And there is no discernible difference when I do or don't eat breakfast.
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 pm
by NYConfused
Archimonde wrote:I would like to make an important contribution to this very-promising thread that could finally solve BB.
Do you pick your nose?
so you dont think your breath might possibly differ after u brush and dont eat as opposed to when you brush then eat? in one situation, you have a "clean mouth", and another you have a mouth with food in it
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 am
by Speak_no_evil
I do eat breakfast every morning before work. I have to because I take a bunch of vitamins and a few other things that won't make me sick if I take on an empty stomach.
I love cereal and will sometimes have that but I feel like it makes my breath worse. Could be the milk. Most days I'll do something damn near tasteless, mostly broccoli or string beans with salt. l use to use Lawry's seasoning salt but that seems to linger even after the brushing, scraping, irrigating, etc.
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:29 pm
by NYConfused
Speak_no_evil wrote:I do eat breakfast every morning before work. I have to because I take a bunch of vitamins and a few other things that won't make me sick if I take on an empty stomach.
I love cereal and will sometimes have that but I feel like it makes my breath worse. Could be the milk. Most days I'll do something damn near tasteless, mostly broccoli or string beans with salt. l use to use Lawry's seasoning salt but that seems to linger even after the brushing, scraping, irrigating, etc.
apparently hunger breath is real and ive heard people say that if u dont eat breakfast your breath will stink. that was said of "normal" individuals, not sure about chronic bb sufferers, but i figured it was worth visiting. just clarifying why i made this thread.
i also notice my friend sometimes comes out without brushing (and ill smell it) and once he eats/chews gum, his breath is fine
myself, i dont eat breakfast, but lately i have been... im on the fence on whether it has any affect on my breath, hence this thread. and yeah im starting to believe that dairy may be a cause of bb for me. i have cut out a lot of dairy (i never really thought of how much dairy i consume, its everywhere... pizza, cheeseburgers, sandwiches, etc) and i feel better about my breath, whether it be a placebo effect or not. and i do notice when i drink milk, by mouth feels like it stinks