THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

this forum can be really depressing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm

this forum can be really depressing

Post by danger »

dont get me wrong, it is a good place for people to talk about their experiences and try to find a cure, and i respect jimi for that but some of the threads i have read on here make me angry, upset and bewildered all at the same time

i see people say they are afraid to go to the shops or when they pass somebody in the street they have to hold their breath/nose?
why the hell cant a doctor find a cure for this? it is a disgrace

i dont think i have chronic bad breath because i am not afraid to go the shops or walk past somebody in the street, i just seem to have it occasionally i think

maybe because it is coming from mouth/tongue and i am pretty sure not from my nose, it is easier to contain i guess

all i can say to the people who are suffering like this is dont give up, keep pestering your dentists,doctors etc and find the cure

god bless you all
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

q

Post by meowkity1 »

Tha fact that your not cronic YET means yo better do everything you can to get back to normal, or you too will have a depressing life. Do what you can to make sure your not constipated ,and keep your bowels moving. Myself and others really think its to do with the bowels.. Your tongue is on 1 end of a long hose that starts with the tongue and ends with shity ass. I believ my body is toxic, from being constipated since younger, and when I was in school I held it in alot. Dont be surprised about the sad things you read. It is real. I am one of those people that turns my head and dosnt breath when I walk by people. I dropped my son aff at camp this morning. We were all outside, As soon as I open my mouth to tell about my sons inhaler almost the whole crowd started sneezing and coughing. Its very sad. People think your wierd or stuck up because you stand to the side, dont talk much or just nod your head.
I remember when I had my son they hand him to me. And I just smiled. The nurse said you should talk to him so he can recognize your voice. People just dont understand you cant open your mouth. My sister and nephwew came to visit us, my nephew told my sister I smell poop in here.These are the things chronisc hali people go through. Iv nevr truly been depressed, but of course it is depressing. Some have mentioned s*****e. Untli your chronic you dont get it. Dont get chronic
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by halihope »

Danger, meowkity1 is right.
You pester your dentist for something that will make your occasional bb go away before you start getting ugly reactions! Most of the time I am fine, have a normal life or at least try to, I do ask my hubby to get or buy things for me, I do a lot of phone calling to school and such to take care of things, I send my teen to doctors appointments with a note authorizing doctor to see my child, I do anything to avoid talking to people but when I have to then is torture or sometimes I just get brave and don't care about their reactions or avoid seeing them. It is hard, it is sad, it causes anger and stress and sometimes a bit of depression. So do something about your bit of bb before you have someone offer you mints or make a comment about rotten throats! :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗