SOBE lifewater with Purevia safe for candida and tasty too
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 am
Went to the corner store late tonight waiting for the ambien to kick in and I found these Sobe lifewater drinks.. they were 2 for 2$.
Since I am on the candida diet this is really sweet. I was just going to get a plain water but this stuff turned out to be pretty damn delisious, especially since i havent had sugar for so long.
It has Purevia (which is basically stevia).
zero calorie ALL NATURAL and is safe for CANDIDA
Since I am on the candida diet this is really sweet. I was just going to get a plain water but this stuff turned out to be pretty damn delisious, especially since i havent had sugar for so long.
It has Purevia (which is basically stevia).
zero calorie ALL NATURAL and is safe for CANDIDA