THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Went to Periodontist today.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Went to Periodontist today.

Post by ithurts »

Oh my god! my breath was shit.
He said I have one deep pocket but overall, my gum is good.
I couldn't bring myself to admit to him that the reason I'm there was to seek for bad breath. I'll call tomorrow to set up another appointment for that.
Can one deep pocket causes all this problem? What do you guys think?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗