THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Obama said change. Where the f**k is dental care.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Obama said change. Where the f**k is dental care.

Post by meowkity1 »

All this time we've been anticipating the bigest greatest change of our lives in America, and it hasnt arrived. We have all been thrown lie after lie, letting the government decieve us. I must add that I am part African Am, so the fact that Obama is Black makes us all think its an automatic victory.
I just got the biggest piece of disgrace in the mail the other day, statig that anyone over 18 meaning me, will not be covered for dental cleanings, fillings, and will not be covered for eye exams and glasses. How in the world can almighty Obama proclaim the greatest change in history, and now if I decide I want to go in and face people in dentistry, how can I because there are always so many other bills. My children are covered for now. But this worries me,my son has asthma, and someday he may have to pay loads of money to stay alive. I think they are playing us for fools. I find it amazing that for almost every ailment, there is something to treat symptoms, usually many. But not many cures.I think we need to start boycoting the pharmaceutical companies. If you can live without it dont take it. Watch " The Obama Deception " on You Tube. If you dont want to be awakened, DONT WATCH
thf
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

Post by thf »

And you thought this was the proper place to talk about this!!!!

But since you put it out there... I'm African American (and no I didn't vote for him because he's African American, I voted for him because he was the best person for the job) and I think President Obama is doing an excellent job considering what he's had to deal with. There is no Obama deception, he's been in office for less than 6 months and is he suppose to be a miracle worker. Give me a break.

To be angry and blame him because you've become an "adult" and have to handle "your" own business is ridiculous. The government is not deceiving you, you're deceiving yourself. Times are hard right now for everyone, not because of what President Obama is doing, maybe you should take a look at what your last president did.

THIS SITE REALLY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN, THIS PLACE IS NOT ABOUT BB AND GETTING WELL, AND I THINK THAT'S REALLY A SHAME.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

thf

Post by meowkity1 »

thf your exactly the closed minded person I ecpected to speek out. Watch the Obama deception and you'll see, ofcourse its not his fault. Hes just the puppet on stage right now working for the big dogs.To be honest I cant think of 1 great thing hes done so far. Billions of stimulus, and as far as I can see it didnt go where it mattered. You cant even admit that the fact that they cut dental cleanings and fillings and any other nonemergency procedure out of the coverageis rediculouse. I only brought up Obama, because things were supposed to be getting better, Can you imagine how many peoples mouths will be getting worse.He is not the savior. New face SAME game
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

shut up

Post by meowkity1 »

I don't wan't to hear one more person talking about shutting this site down.If you don't like whats wrote, don't read. Theres nothing wrong with informing people about what is going on in a particular area concerning ( government, insurance, and my mouth.) People please note. I love Obama. He'll try. But really hes not the one in charge.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

thf

Post by meowkity1 »

thf you say times are hard now, but guess whos in charge of making times hard. Your a total newbie, so we all no what that means. WHO CARES.
thf
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

Post by thf »

What in the world are you talking about!!! So I'm closed minded because I don't let someone's rantings on you tube educate me!!! No that's called having a mind of your own. If i need to know anything about any policies President Obama is putting in place I'll read the actual policy, i don't need you tube or the media's opinion.

I don't know who or what you're talking about when you say "they cut all these dental procedures". Who is "they"?

Who said anything about President Obama being a savior? Maybe that's the problem, you expected this "man" to save you and it's not working out the way you expected and you're angry. Anytime you put your hope and trust in a man you'll always be disappointed in some way. Try the
ultimate savior Jesus, he'll never disappoint you.
Last edited by thf on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thf
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:17 am

Post by thf »

But you're right about one thing, I don't belong on this site. I came here thinking this place was about getting well and sharing things that work and don't work, and too encourage others. In my opinion too much other stuff is allowed and it takes away from what the true purpose should be.

I very close to getting well and I need to concentrate on that, it's too important to me. It's sad because this could have been a place of healing and growing together.

Good luck to you and God Bless
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

no problem. I never expected Obama to save MMEE.

Post by meowkity1 »

I never expecte Obama to save ME. I didnt even vote. As I said earlier new face SAME game. Obama wouldve won if we boycotted the poles. They chose 2 people for us.
Obamas name is in this discussion, because his whole slogan for election was change. HE NEVER SAID FOR THE BETTER..
Before anyone criticizes me for being on medicaid, I'll just say I'm proud to be. Do you know how many so called well off people are in debt because of med bills. Me being 1 of them. I am not working now, but when I did, I couldnt afford dentil procedures, many of my past post explain the fact that I had to live with a rotten ttooth for years beacause of no insurance.
I just think its dispicable that dental is being cut out also vision (I do wear glasses), They shouldve did it before Bush left,, then I could feel better about it. But only because of Obamas proclaimed Change for America. Am I the only 1 pissed here.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

well, since the subject was brought up..........lol I voted for McCain, not b/c I thought he could do a better job than obama but b/c I'm a republican. Personally, when I was voting I could only shake my head and say I feel sorry for the poor fool that actually does win this election and has to carry all the BS on his shoulders. Trying to fix something that has been screwed up for at least the last 20 years if not longer. This isn't going to change over night and you know what they say it always gets worse before it gets better.

About dental care GEEZ when are people going to realize that whatever is going on in your mouth is the deciding factor of your overall health. They should never have dental and eyes separate. It should all be included.

And meowkity, hang in there. I know it seems tough now but it willl get better and don't ever say you are proud to be on medicaid you are better than that.... don't settle for that. use the system to help you get ahead and then look back and then be proud. I really do hope things get better for you soon1

Susie
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

The most enlightening thing about Obama was when he went ahead and spent +150 Million on his inauguration this day in age. That was all I needed to know.

How many jobs and coverage could have been pulled out of 150M. I don't know...

I grew up poor and when we were broke, we were broke. We did not eat. Period. Someone is full of it, and most people believe whatever the current news grabbing story is.We love to complain, but we also hypocritically support everything that is wrong in this country.

OK back to your normal scheduled shit breath.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

c

Post by meowkity1 »

Anyone want to know more about our corrupt government watch
Zeitgeist
Zetgeist addendum
Obama deception
Endgame blueprint for global enslavement by Alex Jones
This is a little off topic, I apologize
I only want to hear Jimi say Im wrong
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

a

Post by meowkity1 »

If yyou cant handle the fact that 9/11 was an inside job u shouldnt watch this movies. Earlier someone said people feed into whats on the news. And we shouldnt.. After 9/11 so much went down that you wouldve never knew unless you have internet. Like the fact that there were controled explosions in basement, and so much more. This is my last time going off topic I just want people to be informed. I am just totally pissed that dental has been cut. Jimi I am sorry for not keeping topic strictly about hali.
christyxxx
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 9:28 am
Location: UK

Post by christyxxx »

healthcare in the usa is just appauling! have any of you guys watched the film SICKO by MICHAEL MOORE? if you havent, and you dont live in the usa i highly recommend it. i dont know the us havent adopted the u.k. system- the NHS. it works so well for everyone. and many things are covered, including dental and many prescription meds. people are saving thousands of pounds every year on their healthcare just for paying a couple of pounds in taxes. its great!

correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure thats how it works.
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Archimonde »

Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗