Sadly we are infected by anovergrowth of raw bacteria.This cannot be good for the rest of our system. We know these are bad gasses and they sit on our tongue and we swallow this nasty bacteria, and who knows how many other problems we could have later because of this. I already feel like somethings not going right .
My symptoms are bad memory, unable to absorb information I read, tired, constipation wich probably caused bb,bloating, insomnia, leg pain, sinus problems, wich are all symptoms of autointoxication.
And I wonder if we are at high risk for mouth cancer, that gas is probably eating at something slowly but surely. These bacteria and gasses could be affecting oour brains. The more I think about the science behind this the more frightening.
We are infected with bad bacteria, there has got to be a way to solve this I have hope.
The antibiotic amoxclav(pill) killed whatever strain was causing that rooten egg smell. My mouth is just mainly hot and bad tasting now. I wonder if it would help to suck on ice. My mouth is always so hot, but that could be because I try not to open tooo much.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
We are infected
hi meowkitty,
its a good thing that ur tongue is warm, it just means that there is a little moisture now. I remember my tongue was really dry, coated, with little bumps in the back of my tongue, but all of that stuff is slowly going away as i take ibs medication to make the digested food go down,and not come up with bile in my stomach. and i'm also taking amitiza for bowel movement, which is what stopped the dryness of my tongue.
i just read an article shared by captain cooch, about colon health, it was very informative, and it talked about something really interesting, a juice of parsely and celery to clean the colon, I will try to make it in the morning when my GI tract is empty, lets see if it helps.
its a good thing that ur tongue is warm, it just means that there is a little moisture now. I remember my tongue was really dry, coated, with little bumps in the back of my tongue, but all of that stuff is slowly going away as i take ibs medication to make the digested food go down,and not come up with bile in my stomach. and i'm also taking amitiza for bowel movement, which is what stopped the dryness of my tongue.
i just read an article shared by captain cooch, about colon health, it was very informative, and it talked about something really interesting, a juice of parsely and celery to clean the colon, I will try to make it in the morning when my GI tract is empty, lets see if it helps.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.