THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
depressed
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 pm

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by depressed »

I HAVE A LOT GOIN ON WITH MY MOUTH...PICTURE DIS.... :-({|=

1. I HAD A FILL-IN FALL OUT...SO I'M WALKIN AROUND WIT A BIG HOLE IN ONE OF MY TEETH...TWO MONTHS LATER MY WISDOM TOOTH GROWS IN FULLY...THREE MONTHS AFTER THAT THE WISDOM TOOTH BECOMES IMPACTED :shock:

2. I IGNORE THE GRAND CANNON LIVING IN MY MOUTH FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND CONTINUE TO DRINK AND SMOKE...FINALLY MY BOYFRIEND TELL ME I'VE HAD BAD BREATH FOR THE LONGEST AND HE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE :oops:

3. YEAH NOT IT'S TIME TO GET SOMETHIN DONE...GO TO THE DENTIST AND I HAVE PERIDONTAL DISEASE(if i spelled that right) ](*,)

4. GET MY WISDOM TOOTH TAKEN OUT...EXTRACT THE OTHER TOOTH...DEEP CLEANING DONE...CAVITIES FILLED...STOP DRINKING AND SMOKING...ALL WORK DONE =D>

5. BAD BREATH CONTINUES....WHEN I GOT THE EXTRACTION HE STICHED ME UP SO IT COULD HEAL RIGHT BUT I DONT THINK IT DID CAUSE I STILL FEEL STUFF OOZZIN OUT WHEN I EAT OR DRINNK SOMETHING...AND I HAVE TWO OTHER WISDOM TEETH THAT ARE PARTIALLY GROWN IN :?

6. AM I DOOMED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE???? :-k
ithurts
Advanced
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by ithurts »

You are not doomed for the rest of your life.
You should probably go to a periodontist for another check up.
depressed
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by depressed »

do u know of any really really cheap ones??? i live in chicago and have no type of insurance :cry:
booberry
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by booberry »

depressed, if you're in Chicago you can go to the University of Illinois Chicago Dental School. They are very reasonably priced. Their phone number is (312) 996-7555.

Boo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗