Why is it so hard to get H.Pylori treated?
I'm now 100% sure my problem is due to H.Pylori. But I can not find a doctor who can give me precise test and treatment.
Please recommend me an unassuming GI doctor in NYC! All I need is not experience, but humility, a doctor can give impersonal lab test. Thank you!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Can anyone recommend me a Good GI doctor in NYC?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.