Medications update
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Hey Group,
I've been on Nexium for stomach acid, and some other prescription med for allergies, and have been using Nettipot for sinus irrigation (just for only like 4 days or so). BB seems to be getting worse. I hope this is just body's response to new meds and things may get worse before better. I'd say generally I feel about the same, except less stomach bloating. Next goal is to speed up digestion. I think someone recommended plantago major which I intend to research. Also, last night ate a bunch of yogurt. I never saw my tongue so white. Still white today. Is that yogurt cultures at work? Man, the body has such strange reactions to things. In personal update, had another great date on Sat. nite. Was apparent the BB was there, but didn't seem to bother things too much. For those of you on allergy meds, does that take some time to take effect? If so, how long? Has anyone tried allergy meds with no effect, then tried other allergy meds, which did eventually work?
Hank
I've been on Nexium for stomach acid, and some other prescription med for allergies, and have been using Nettipot for sinus irrigation (just for only like 4 days or so). BB seems to be getting worse. I hope this is just body's response to new meds and things may get worse before better. I'd say generally I feel about the same, except less stomach bloating. Next goal is to speed up digestion. I think someone recommended plantago major which I intend to research. Also, last night ate a bunch of yogurt. I never saw my tongue so white. Still white today. Is that yogurt cultures at work? Man, the body has such strange reactions to things. In personal update, had another great date on Sat. nite. Was apparent the BB was there, but didn't seem to bother things too much. For those of you on allergy meds, does that take some time to take effect? If so, how long? Has anyone tried allergy meds with no effect, then tried other allergy meds, which did eventually work?
Hank