Page 1 of 1

Can I get your input? Brushing!

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 am
by phineas
Like many of you, I brush about 3 to 5 times a day, depending on if I plan on doing anything. And like many of you, I brush/scrape my tongue as well. But here's how it is for me: no matter how much toothpaste I use or how hard I brush my TEETH, my mouth will never actually feel clean and my breath will never feel fresh (temporarily) until I brush/scrape my TONGUE. So, is it the same for all of you? Is brushing/scraping your tongue the most effective against bad breath?

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 pm
by TiredofThis
I absolutely agree with this. I do not feel clean unless I follow the daily routine of flossing, brushing, scraping and then rinsing. If I just brush, I feel like I smell (even though my bb came from the stomach). My sister always complains about having situational bb and I smell it on her...she tells me she just brushes. I told her tongue scraping and mouthwash will go a long way.