Oh my god! my breath was shit.
He said I have one deep pocket but overall, my gum is good.
I couldn't bring myself to admit to him that the reason I'm there was to seek for bad breath. I'll call tomorrow to set up another appointment for that.
Can one deep pocket causes all this problem? What do you guys think?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Went to Periodontist today.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.