Page 1 of 1

Life of Sewerbreath

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 pm
by Sewerbreath
Hello everyone, I'm Sewerbreath (or simply Sewer), it's the nickname i was given in the small town i'm from. Most people don't say it to my face but behind my back, so i've been told. You can call me Sewer, i'm fine with it. Lately some people have been calling me a different name, i'll get to that later.

I've been reading this forum for about a month now and decided to post my story today. Why? Because nothing i've read here compares to my story, no one here seems to have a breath as disgusting as mine. Some people on this forum say their breath is a 10/10, or even 11/10. Well, using the same scale, my breath is a 13 or 14 out of 10 judging from reactions and your stories.

Quick background: bb since i was 12, now 35. No kids, never married, been with only 2 women (both relationship lasted less than 3 weeks, more on that later). In good health, average: height,weight,looks. Caucassian. Work for a trucking company. Live in the US in a hick town.

Where do i even begin? I won't bore you with stuff that happened while growing up, products i tried, all the doctors i saw, etc, you've heard it all before. Instead i'll focus on how people treat me and tell you about recent events which will leave you in total disbelief. I think my breath has gotten even worse in the last 2 years because i've been in situations that even a fiction writer couldn't think of. Here they are:
.
About 3 months ago, i went to a new doctor, he was young and i thought he might know more about bb than older doctors or at least be more open minded. Turned out i was dead wrong. When i told him about my problem, he said that no disease known to men can cause such an odor and he proceeded to ask me about my past which i thought was rather strange. After i told him my grandfather was german and had migrated to the US in the 50s, he asked me what my grandfather was doing in Germany during World War 2. I told him the truth, that he worked at an extermination camp. The doctor concluded that my bb was punishment for the crimes my grandfather did and there's nothing that science can do to save me. The consultation ended there.

People in my town who have never talked to me but heard of me come to my place just to smell me to see if what they'd heard about my breath was true. That's been happening about once a month in the last 2 years. Can you believe the nerve of these people? They always make an excuse and say they got the wrong adress, they always come in pair. It took me a year to figure out what was happening. There isn't much i can do to prevent that.

I've always had acquintances who try to hook me up with women. No woman has ever accepted until 2 months ago. This obese woman who i had previously talked to at Walmart agreed to go on a date with me. She's ugly and weighs like 250 pounds but i figured some companionship would be nice for a change. We got a long pretty well and we kept seeing each other for 2 weeks, she was very bothered by my breath but she put up with it, i think she liked me. Problems started when i met her family. We were invited to have dinner at her parents house. So we get there, i introduce myself, some faces were made but everything was going nice then 10 minutes later, I WAS TOLD BY HER FATHER TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. I didn't argue and left, it was their house after all. My gf called me 5 mins later on my cell and said her parents thought i was possessed by the devil because of my breath. I overheard her brother saying "are you talkin to devil breath" yep thats my new nickname now. The next day my gf told me that if i wanted to keep seeing her, i'd have to be exorcised by a priest !!!!!!! The relationship ended there.

Ever since that evening, old women won't talk to me, they think i'm an incarnation of the devil, some of them even go as far as going in the opposite direction to avoid me, or change aisle, etc. At a recent town meeting, i was told that an old lady raised her hand and proposed that i'd be expelled from town!!!!!

I'm considering moving to a different state where people aren't religious fanatic but i got a decent job and finding a new one with my problem would be too hard. I'm stuck here.

That's it for now.

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 pm
by booberry
SB,

That doctor you went to sounds like a total quack. If I were you I'd report him. He had no right saying those things to you.

It must be really rough living in such a small town. I'm in a larger metro area where I can be anonymous at least.

Keep the faith.

Boo

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm
by Archimonde
That's the most incredible story i've ever heard. You really gotta get out of that shit hole and move to a big city. Old women are insane, don't let them get to you.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 am
by Susie
wow, that's a really crazy story! Just when you think ya heard it all.

My dad is a religious freak(although I do love him dearly) and if I mention my breath issues he always says that old devil puts those ideas in your head.....LOL I just laugh and think to myself oh if it was only that easy! I guess the devil must tell other folks to make comments also haha

Susie

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm
by Sewerbreath
My family held a reunion this past weekend. I was hoping to get some relief from the usual torture that comes from townsfolk and strangers, but if anything it was worse.

First off, every time I'd talk, no matter how close or far she was, my elderly Aunt Junie would be pinching her nose shut. Even if I was turned away from her! I wanted to throw the deviled eggs she'd brought at her... seriously.

Speaking of deviled, most of the older kids must've heard about "devil breath", because they were running around with water guns shooting each other and yelling "I cast you out, unclean spirit!". I've seen enough horror movies to know that's a line from the Rite of Exorcism

My dad asked me if something had crawled in my throat and died, and then laughed and patted me on the back as if it were a shared joke. No, Dad, it's no joke. It's my life.

I could go on and on but I'm just so depressed right now. I never want to see my family again. I don't know how everyone else deals with this torture day in and day out.

That's all. I just needed to vent a little. I hope everyone's weekend was better than mine.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm
by Jimi Stein
omg, bring your dad here, i will kick his teeth out, and i will let my dog rape your aunt

just a thought