BIOFILMS
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:38 pm
Hi Everyone,
I have been using a new product from Xlear. It is a nasal rinse, and then I use Spry toothpaste and Mouthwash. I also ordered a a product they sell call rain, that is suppose to be excellant. Spry also sells a gum. I urge all of you to read the research this company has concluded, they have studied biofilms and feel this is the cause for bb. Xylitol a sugar subsitute has been noted to break down biofilms on the tongue. Please go to Xlear and read for yourself..... my doctor was so convinced it would help....he went to a conference they gave.
I feel much better not 100% yet but if you do the protcol, you will feel better. They say it takes 3 weeks to kill the films. In the mean time please check this out and give some feedback.
Note to Jimi , whom I already contacted .... have you check out... a response would be helpful. PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK OUT BIOFILMS..... this maybe our answer. Thanks, Vickster
I have been using a new product from Xlear. It is a nasal rinse, and then I use Spry toothpaste and Mouthwash. I also ordered a a product they sell call rain, that is suppose to be excellant. Spry also sells a gum. I urge all of you to read the research this company has concluded, they have studied biofilms and feel this is the cause for bb. Xylitol a sugar subsitute has been noted to break down biofilms on the tongue. Please go to Xlear and read for yourself..... my doctor was so convinced it would help....he went to a conference they gave.
I feel much better not 100% yet but if you do the protcol, you will feel better. They say it takes 3 weeks to kill the films. In the mean time please check this out and give some feedback.
Note to Jimi , whom I already contacted .... have you check out... a response would be helpful. PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK OUT BIOFILMS..... this maybe our answer. Thanks, Vickster