I'm just curious as to who all is trying the Relora (or Relacore) or just straight Magnolia Bark extract. Please post results and what you are doing. I am finding very interesting things on Magnolia Bark when I google it and bad breath (as a treatment).
My routine still is using the Waterpik with Hydro. Peroxide. Its keeps me cleaner, but I'm always looking to add to my routine- something that works anyway!
Good Luck to all on it, look forward to hearing from ya!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Success w/Relora/Relacore or Magnolia Bark Extract?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.