THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How did the Blis K12 work?
How did the Blis K12 work?
Hi:
I was just curious how it went with the Blis K12 samples. I think there were three of you trying it and I wondered if there was any luck.
I tried it in the past and found it made my breath worse, so naturally the experiment went no further.
I'm wondering if you three who tried it did the same things, used the chlorhexidine, and used the same amount.
I've heard of people saying it has helped them but in quantities much larger than intended. Let us know how it went and what Chris thinks of the results if you've told him. LJ
I was just curious how it went with the Blis K12 samples. I think there were three of you trying it and I wondered if there was any luck.
I tried it in the past and found it made my breath worse, so naturally the experiment went no further.
I'm wondering if you three who tried it did the same things, used the chlorhexidine, and used the same amount.
I've heard of people saying it has helped them but in quantities much larger than intended. Let us know how it went and what Chris thinks of the results if you've told him. LJ
-
yeagermeister
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:33 am
k12 products
I'm still waiting for mine 
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.