Your Email Address:

First Name:

ANother theory - Have you ever had any amalgam fillings?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

ANother theory - Have you ever had any amalgam fillings?

Post by Jimi Stein »

It is really important. Like I have said before in homeopathy the mercury gives the symptoms of bad breath that can feel the whole room. So most of us, maybe all of us have had the metal amalgam fillings in our teeth before that could still be the cause of bad breath because the active ingridient mercury is in amalgam fillings that is toxic and is hard to get rid out of our bodies.

Please let me know if anybody of you have never have metal amalgam fillings in teeth and still have bad breath?

It is really important.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I never had any amalgam filling.

By the way, I've read many times that chlorella is good at removing metals such as mercury from our body.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so my theory is dropped. If you never had amalgam sillings than than may not be the reason.

But what could it be. Lets think. The problem is 10 cm away from our brains and we can not find the solution.
LJ
Junior

amalgams

Post by LJ »

Jimi:
It could very well be that these mecury fillings created a toxic environment that was the catalyst for the overgrowth of bacteria. I had mecury fillings myself.
However, the cause could be different things for different people. In some cases the mercury could have caused a change; in other cases it was too many antibiotics used; another situation could be allergies; but in the end, we may be people who have a predisposition for the condition and the cause could be a number of things.
So, I don't think you're off track with this; it's probably a component of the problem for some people.
If our mouths were the same as other people; (or our bodies); we could probably use these fillings with no problem. Reflux would not be as devastating (I know tons of people with reflux and no bb); but I think it comes down to a predisposition to the disorder.
I've heard some people in their 30's and 40's complain of an onset of chronic bad breath; well, they may be predisposed, but had not had all the assaults necessary to change/alter their odor.
It could be that Listerine used over a period of years; a couple decades; could potentially dry out and damage the balance of the mouth.
But while some may just never see the halitosis; there are those who are predisposed.
So, I think you're right in looking at this. Now the question is why does it do this to some and not others? Laura
KL
Junior

Post by KL »

It is really important. Like I have said before in homeopathy the mercury gives the symptoms of bad breath that can feel the whole room. So most of us, maybe all of us have had the metal amalgam fillings in our teeth before that could still be the cause of bad breath because the active ingridient mercury is in amalgam fillings that is toxic and is hard to get rid out of our bodies.

Please let me know if anybody of you have never have metal amalgam fillings in teeth and still have bad breath?

It is really important.
Jim Good point, I do have the metal amalgam filling, my breath is terrible it can be feel in the whole room. This is a good theory, I am going to a dentist to remove them. I have had that for mor than 25 years. I just moved to another town I need to find a dentist in hurry.

thanks jim
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am not saying that it will cure you, but you may feel much better generally like I did after they were removed. The mercury is so toxic that it can stay in our tissues for the whole life and only fools can put the mercury in our mouth and is seems that the fools are white coaties again.

I would just tie down a dentist that is still puting amalgam in the teeth and feel his fillings with some toxic stuff. Amazing.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Jimi wrote:I am not saying that it will cure you, but you may feel much better generally like I did after they were removed. The mercury is so toxic that it can stay in our tissues for the whole life and only fools can put the mercury in our mouth and is seems that the fools are white coaties again.

I would just tie down a dentist that is still puting amalgam in the teeth and feel his fillings with some toxic stuff. Amazing.
I would never do an amalgam filling just for the looks of it (looks like rotten tooth with that color :P ) but some docs seem to prefer it... But I didnt need any filling in YEARS anyway and wont need any anytime soon :P
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

But some white coatie bastards are still using them and they claim that they are more solid.
That is not true and usually they crack teeths.

We need to do some wooping, these bastard white coaties. Maybe some people are getting bad breath only because of the fillings.

Imagine that greedy fat ugly dentist putting the amalgam fillings into the mouth of a small child, and that child getting bad breath after a year or two, that destroys his life.

That fat ugly dentist should do some research and learn new things and not just be so ignorant.

There is research done that many dentists got leukemia because they were using amalgam fillings that are full of mercury.

So they are receiving it all back.

And also my dentist got leukemia few years back, she was using amalgam on all my teeth. After removal she did not protect me at all so I swallowed al that junk fillings down and they are still probably lodged somewhere.

SO for your kids sake be careful and ignore these fat ugly dentists who only see money.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

This is a theory I have investigated before. It has come up over at yahoo groups in the past. I do have 3 amalgam fillings. However, my bad breath predates these.

I dont think theres any solid info out there to back this up. But there is more info as regards a link between leukemia and amalgam fillings. This has been the main motivation in people getting them ripped out and replaced.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic