Can you get fired from a dentist office just because you have bad breath?......and if the dentist starts complaining...
i hope he doesn't mistaket the patient's odor for me..
tell me what you guys think
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
getting fired
-
tonsolloliths
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm
- Location: Arizona US
Hi Daisylady,
I'm not sure where you're at, but here in the U.S. you cannot get fired for bb, technically. If a company really wants to get rid of you because of bb they will find another reason to fire you like, poor performance, underperformance, anything job related. I'm pretty sure bb would come under a med condition.
G
I'm not sure where you're at, but here in the U.S. you cannot get fired for bb, technically. If a company really wants to get rid of you because of bb they will find another reason to fire you like, poor performance, underperformance, anything job related. I'm pretty sure bb would come under a med condition.
G
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.