THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shorty
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:50 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Post by shorty »

I Just can't believe that in the year 2009 there isn't a cure for bad breath. I saw on TV yesterday that a man had a arm transplant, also doctors gave a woman a half of a face transplant. I find it hard to believe that we can't get help for our bad breath. To all of the Dentist in the world WTF!!!!! Every year I keep hoping that a cure will be found BUT nothing!!!! :evil: There is even products for acne that has helped people with real bad skin.
WHAT ABOUT US!!!!!!! ](*,)........MY GOD!!!!!!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗