WHAT ABOUT US!!!!!!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I Just can't believe that in the year 2009 there isn't a cure for bad breath. I saw on TV yesterday that a man had a arm transplant, also doctors gave a woman a half of a face transplant. I find it hard to believe that we can't get help for our bad breath. To all of the Dentist in the world WTF!!!!! Every year I keep hoping that a cure will be found BUT nothing!!!!
There is even products for acne that has helped people with real bad skin.
WHAT ABOUT US!!!!!!!
........MY GOD!!!!!!
WHAT ABOUT US!!!!!!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.