Page 1 of 1

Took All 4 Wisdom Teeth Out to No Avail

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 am
by bbdude
I was really hoping this would be the one to fix my bb. After reading about the last few seemingly successful cases with this procedure, in the past few months, and considering the harmlessness of having a few useless teeth removed, I decided to do it. Of course having a dental plan helped too.
The whole thing took a few weeks because of the complications.
But now, my bad breath is more vicious than ever.
When the teeth came out, they looked perfectly normal. No signs of decay or other sort of anomolies on them. My dentis was nice enough to hold back the "I told you" lines.
Now I don't know what else to do. Everything else "looks" normal just the way my gums and teeth did. No issues with sinuses. No post nasal dripping. No tunsil problems. Nothing beyond ordinary with acid reflexes.

And the issue with bodily deficiency, I just never bought that. I haven't had any sickness in the past 15 years. Not even a common cold of flu amidst all these weird flu cases going around us.

I'm just very disappointed. It looks like I have the worst kind. Have had for almost all my life.

Re: Took All 4 Wisdom Teeth Out to No Avail

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 am
by Archimonde
I don't remember where i read this but i believe it takes weeks/months before good bacteria repopulate the mouth.

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 pm
by BBH
i had wisdom teeth pulled when I was 18 and now i'm 35. When i had them pulled is when this problem occurred with me (bb)

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:54 am
by wnaysha
bbdude,

you weren't totally wrong when you thought wisdom teeth were causing it, but it only happens in cases where decay, or infection is present, but in most of our cases digestive problems seem to be causing it.

I have been trying to tell everyone about this, although everyone's slowly coming to that conclusion, they are still not supporting me to finally at least start working on it.

I don't know about u guyz, i seriously can't take it, I know where its coming from, but i need more support to find the cure. :?

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 pm
by celica
Nope for me its at the back of the tounge. I wish I can have a surgey and open up ypur throat then they can clean and close it but no doctor will do it. Maybe in a 3rd world country. Been there done that and still back to square one . gargle a guava juice from the leaves

m

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:03 pm
by meowkity1
mainly the back of mines is white. Originaly I thought my teeth were by this area but they arent. When our mouth is closed the partthat is white sits way back in the throat. I ve been taking naturespluse ear nose and thraot lozenges with k12 probiotics, its supposed to put the good baacteria back in

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 pm
by halitosisux
bbdude, sorry to hear this didnt work for u, but i will congratulate anyone who rules out these usually pointless teeth which, because of certain anatomical characteristics, can cause BB for some, whether its decay, infection, sinus invasion or as in my case simply a structural abnormality with the rest of my mouth.

Wnaysha is right, an open mind is important and until you find out your cause by trial and error you cannot risk dismissing anything.