THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Clinical Nutritionist - Can I please get your thoughts

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Clinical Nutritionist - Can I please get your thoughts

Post by tony »

ok, yet another avenue which I will follow
I went to a clinical nutritionist who seemed to have a different approach to previous doctors I have been to.

The initial approach is to combat any bad breath caused by bacteria through taking herbal antibiotics
1. Bacto-Cand GI - taking for three weeks
next
2. Paracea Forte - For 3 weeks to combat a different bacteria

3. VSL #3 - All while taking this pro-biotic containing 450 billion of good bacteria. Compared to the ones in the gereral pharmacy which contain around 45 billion.

I have also taken a saliva test to confirm any protein deficiencies which maybe caused from when I had my appendix removed.

If I have no success with this initial program I will then do a special urine test to determine any blockages in my system.

While I am still sketptical I am hoping this different approach will find me a cure.

I can't stop trying!

Please give me any feedback if you have tried the above herbal supplements in the past.
wnaysha
Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 am

Post by wnaysha »

Tony,

I'm happy ur atleast trying,

lol, this is really funny but I sometimes open the probiotic capsules and sprinkle it on my tongue and throat, i have a little bit of sore throat, but it helps like 10%.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗