Page 1 of 1
Dr . Preti visit
Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:56 pm
by yeagermeister
I visited Dr. Preti several months ago. My tmau results were not in yet (still not), but he said he would see me anyway. He was able to tell me I had a overgrowth of the compound dimethyltrisulfide on my tongue through testing. Not really sure what to do with this information.
dr. visit
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 am
by tonsolloliths
He was able to tell me I had a overgrowth of the compound dimethyltrisulfide on my tongue through testing. Not really sure what to do with this information.
So what is the treatment? He just diagnosed an overgrowth of some compound but didn't give a treatment or prognosis?!?! WTF
I am fed up with doctors! Who the hell do they think they are??
Sorry to rant but we need answers! It's like a doctor telling you "yeah, your leg fell off...bye now, come back and see us again soon"