Page 1 of 1
research keratin and dekeratinizing the tongue
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 pm
by meowkity1
Iv been researching this. I am learning keratin is what makes tongue white.
May want to try to search , Remove keratin from tongue, dekaratinizing the the tongue. Ive found a few interesting articles
l
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:44 pm
by meowkity1
Forgot to mention, that I found hairy black tongue can be white, and some of the ways to remove it is topical retinoids, keratolytic agents, eloctrodesiccation, and scissors, My pappi are very long, I have thought of the scissor idea before but I didnt realize there were some small enough. I will be on a mission to find some.
I am not saying I have the white version of hairy black tongue but possible. I also learned that long time peroxide use can cause tongue hairs to grow, and can cause hairy black tongue.
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 pm
by Alex
This is my problem too. Iv'e looked at urea, podiphillin resin and topical tretinoin online but you need a prescription.
Although you can get salycylic acid on ebay. keratin is what skin is made up off so I think this could work as it is a skin peel.
Definately not safe but that is not an issue for me. I am worried about it destroying my taste buds though.
does yours look like white fur about 1mm in lemgth? covering the whole upper tongue.
I saw one post on somewhere where the poster said drinking danactive probiotic drinks cleard it up her hairy tongue, Some people refer to coated tongue as hairy too so i'm not sure