Page 1 of 2
Probiora3
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm
by Alex
Does anyone know anything about this?
It looks like it is still unavailabe to buy.
I know wev'e seen lots of things online that look promising and don't work but this does look like it could be the real deal.
Not much info on it's release date though
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 pm
by tonsolloliths
Alex,
It does sound promising. I remember there was a girl in my Jr. High that had beautiful teeth and someone asked her if she had any cavities and she said no and that her dentist told her that she had lots of good bacteria in her mouth that kept her from getting cavities. Now this was in the 70's so I'm sure they knew about it then; it was just a matter of time to harness and deliver to those of us that don't have them.
G
E
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am
by meowkity1
evora plus is the product with prodiora 3/ You can buy it on th e site for 35
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:41 am
by meowkity1
I am going to order tomorow. its 20 plus shipping or guy 2 and get free shipping. Its a mint. And on the site it says it takes about 1 month to have a normal mouth.
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:02 pm
by Archimonde
You should order a new brain instead.
a
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 pm
by meowkity1
archimonde its obviouse you dont care to hear anything about new products, so then its not for you. Your damn right I will order it, Ill try any new thing that comes out. And if you really have hali you would too.
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:02 pm
by green1234
I have been experimenting with probiotics.. my candida levels are lower, my breath improved.. now I am focusing more in the bacteria in my mouth, and experimenting with probiotics for the mouth..
I think my digestive system is really good now but still have too much bad bacteria in my mouth, the probiotics I have been taken are for the digestive clearing, I am glad there are now products that have probiotics that target the bacteria in the mouth directly.. I am also ordering products related to that
http://www.usprobiotics.org/
http://www.isapp.net/
thank you for this threat.. I have read it few days ago and started to investigate about probiotics targeting the mouth.. I was already familiar with probiotics in general and knew about the bad bacteria in the mouth, but I was overlooking some info...
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm
by halitosisux
What's different about this compared to other similar products which at best only slightly improve matters, temporarily?
If anything I think these products might alter your taste for a while, and nicer taste will trick your mind into believing things have changed for the better.
The proof will be in the eating, so good luck anyway.
Green1234 how do you go about measuring candida levels - what do u mean by that?
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 pm
by tonsolloliths
I think it's kinda like "good guys vs. bad guys"
The good bacteria take over the bad bacteria. Traditional mouthwashes kill all (99.9%) of the bacteria, good and bad. What's left in the mouth, the .1% (half good, half bad) begins to multiply. The theory behind this is to flood the mouth with good bacteria and they will crowd out the bad.
I like this theory and like I stated earlier in this thread a jr high friend was told by her dentist that she had an overabundance of this good bacteria and that was the reason her mouth was so healthy.
Please keep us posted meowkitty.
G
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:06 pm
by halitosisux
I like this theory too, it sounds so simple.. so why doesnt it work?
Mouthwash might kill 99.9% of bacteria in test tubes, but I dont think its quite the same thing in a living mouth. Plus there's all kinds of different biological factors which finally deterimine a person's oral microbial flora composition.
A normal healthy mouth will give rise to such an overabundance of good bacteria as you described. Any situation which promotes undesirable bacteria to thrive (whatever they might be) such as infections will swing this balance to create the kind of unfavourable microbial populations (in bb terms).
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm
by tonsolloliths
I agree.
I don't think there are many people with an overabundance of good bacteria. Normal people without bb still get morning breath which is taken care of with a sinple oral routine. People with a natural overabundance of good bacteria are morning breath free, cavity free, sinus infection free, etc.
If oral pro-biotics can give bb sufferers a decent amout of time during the day to be bb free, then I think it is well worth the cost. If it works, and costs $20 for 60, a 30 day supply is $0.67 per day; well worth it.
G
b
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 pm
by meowkity1
I bought in on drugstore.com for $16 free shipping too. There were some reviews on there also. There are a couple at first that said not effective, and there are quite a few saying it was affective and great.
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 am
by tonsolloliths
Green1234,
Let me congratulate you on referring us to sites that are not .com
These sites were very informative and enlightening on the subject of probiotics, their uses and benefits. It is very refreshing to see sites that are not for .commercial enterprise.
I
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 am
by meowkity1
I did refer people to a .com website but, that was because of the deal. The evora site was going to charge almost 30 for it including shippinng. But I got it for 16, and free shipping. I am glad I found that site drugstore.com.
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 am
by halitosisux
Meowkity, when u eat all these different things which you say makes your breath worse, if you go through your oral hygiene routines straight afterwards does it negate the bad effects of those food or does it still make your breath worse overall. Im just asking because im curious to know whether you believe these foods act directly on your oral bacteria and directly relate to your BB, or whether you feel its relating to the digestion of these foods (and anyone else who reads this)
If your breath worsens immediately upon eating certain foods its probably nothing to do with the digestion of that particular type of food and more to do with the direct effect in the mouth, in which case there is no point in depriving yourself of such important food as veg and proteins etc.