Page 1 of 1

The Forsyth Institute

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 am
by tonsolloliths
Hello Everyone,

I'm relatively new to this forum so I'm not sure if this has been discussed. Here is a site I found where individuals can sign up as research subjects for oral health. This guy (Bruce Paster) is mentioned on this site and a link was given to the Harvard Gazette which wrote an article about his studies with microbiology and its link to bad breath. I think if enough people signed up and followed through with a study we, as a group, would actually be better off.

http://www.forsyth.org/info/study.html

I'm signing up. The institute is in Boston, MA

I haven't seen whether presence is required or if there may be a possibility of long distance study via correspondence. If presence is required I would encourage anyone living in the Boston area to sign up.

G