THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

anyone cure nasal fart with naseptin?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

anyone cure nasal fart with naseptin?

Post by meowkity1 »

I read something about this on page 5. Has anyone here tried it or been cured. Thanks
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

just learned it could be caused by hindered air. Ive been stuffed for years, And it could exlain why I get some relif from neti pot
***k, I dont know
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

also just learned hali can be from low levels of saliva while sleepnig, could be why if I take water to bed, I have less white in the morning
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗