Page 1 of 1

Some Very Powerful Mouthwashes/Toothpaste.

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm
by YippieImCured
Hey all,
So.... I've been BB free for a while now. i posted before. I really think I have it licked even better now, and I've cured BO as well using Bupleurum formulas and Ozone.

I'm on www.curezone.com as AfterAStorm

I'm not going to write a very long post cos I know people dont try this stuff out but here goes:

1) Magnesium Capsules, opened and spilled into water, about 4 capsules. Very powerful mouthwash, almost like magic. Brush with a capsule too. It was just magnesium chelate from a health store.

2) MMS. This stuff is good once you learn how to use it. If it hurts your mouth its cos yr making it too strong. The water should be clear and only slightly smell of chlorine.

3) Neem oil... + high quality ayurverdic toothpastes.

4) Liquid zinc is also a pretty good mouthwash.

5) H202 is fairly good, again, has to be super weak.

6) Clay is GREAT to remineralise and detox the mouth.

If I had to pick 2 it would be Magnesium and Clay. MMS a close third.

To Jimi... HEY- Try this stuff and tell other people about it. If you get cured people will believe it.

I can't come back often so dunno if I can ansa many questions but I'll try.

Peace

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:54 am
by Bazy
Hi, Yippe & congrats on curing your BB. I have suffered for over 10 years with it & would appreciate it if you could give some more detail about your routine. Thanks.