I've been experimenting with the "Raw diet" lately. (Thanks Jimi for keeping that up on the main page).
In my research, I recently read a book called "Green for life" by Victoria Boutenko.
It convinced me that humans need to be eating a lot more green leafy vegetables, and "green smoothies" are the most realistic way to do so.
What is a green smoothie? Green smoothies are just fruit and green leafy veggies blended together in a blender. The fruit makes it taste good, while the green leafy veggies are the main healthy part of them.
But to me, the main point is that, people claim that if you have a "green smoothie" every morning for breakfast, it will cure lifelong bad breath.
I'm going to try it for a month and see if it works.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Green Smoothies may be the cure!
m
My personal experience with vegetables would tell me not to do this. Vegggies make bb worse, and I love them. I noticed cabbage, brocoli, peppers, and other things I ike make breath bad but so does everything else.
Something I found out recenctly, was,the sulfur gas some of us may have, is directly in eggs. And for bad breath you should deffinately stay away from protien and dairy.
I should add my whole life I have loved eggs cheese and milk. I used to drink alot of milk. When I was pregnant, I would go through a gallon in 2-3 days. And I was one of those people who added cheese to everything.
I have since changed these habits.
Something I found out recenctly, was,the sulfur gas some of us may have, is directly in eggs. And for bad breath you should deffinately stay away from protien and dairy.
I should add my whole life I have loved eggs cheese and milk. I used to drink alot of milk. When I was pregnant, I would go through a gallon in 2-3 days. And I was one of those people who added cheese to everything.
I have since changed these habits.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.