embarrassed about gorgeous dentist!
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 am
Hey Guys,
I've managed to pluck up the courage to book an appointment with my dentist to specifically discuss my BB, the thing is I dont know how to bring it up with him...
the other problem is he's really dishy and I go all red and embarrassed when I'm sitting in that dreaded chair.
Any ideas how to subtlety bring up the topic and ask for his help
x
Sally

I've managed to pluck up the courage to book an appointment with my dentist to specifically discuss my BB, the thing is I dont know how to bring it up with him...
the other problem is he's really dishy and I go all red and embarrassed when I'm sitting in that dreaded chair.
Any ideas how to subtlety bring up the topic and ask for his help
x
Sally