Page 1 of 1

bactroban not covered, so pissed

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 pm
by meowkity1
So I took my stank ass to the docs today, and asked for naseptin, he said Us does not carry it so I would have to use bactroban, and then the f^&^&^%g insurance did not cover it. Its like 104.00
There checking right now to see if theres something else my insurance will cover. Please please please god.
You guysshouldve saw me after the docs, I was in the car thanking God a hundred timmes asking for this to be my cure, hooting and hollaring go bactroban go bactroban. I was so excited, because of course I had to have a good story to get it.
I asked the doc, who was in his 30's do you know anything about anarobic bacteria being in the nose, He said yes we all have bacteria all over us even on our skin, It seemed like he wanted to say duh.

Hes freeking clueless
Oh god I am about to call the pharmacy to see if there was a switch.

Please God, I just want to try it.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm
by meowkity1
Thnak you God I got my mupirocin,
I thought bactroban was the generic muporocin, so I dont know why they didint cover bactroban. I could be wrong, But I cant wait to see if it works for nose fart
One lady posted on curezone her husbands nose fart was cured after 1 day of using this.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 pm
by halitosisux
I dont know about naseptin, but bactroban is just a nasal cream that contains a tiny amount of an antibiotic. My mum gets it all the time on repeat prescription its a tiny tube, she hardly uses it, its only for mild infections near the nostrils from things like infected scratches, its not for anything deeper than that.
TYPICAL response from your doctor, but you really need to be seen by an ENT specialist and hope they'll be willing to treat you seriously, as they should be expected to do with your nasal congestion.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm
by meowkity1
Oh damnit.
Tes I do need ent. I called my reg docs office today, they are always so booked, so I had to go to urgent care, its like a really fast emergency room.
I know I do need to see the ent .
I think your right halitosis. It might not be my core
But anyway I did not get bactroban I got mupirocin.
And I
ll just try it and see.