Please read and vote poll...
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:24 am
Some people is obsess with bacteria. No offense, but is like every post revolves around bacteria being the cause. I'm tired of reading posts where people relates the nose fart/breath with a tiny gap in between their teeth that acumulates bacteria. Yeah that little bacteria may be causing some bad breath in your mouth, but I'm sure is not the cause for a breath that covers the whole room with diarrhea smell.
I dont mean to tell people what to think, I'm just asking to give other possible causes a chance. Causes such as a gas leakage, or somthing like that. After all we do smell like fart.
Yes my tounge does also smell bad, but I dont think is the cause for my fart breath. I think that my smelling tounge produces some form of bb that combines with my fart breath. For what I have read here I think this is the same that's happening to most people here.
I have ways of smelling my own breath and I have notice that after going to the bathroom my poop breath is reduced by like a 70 %. Yet my tounge still smells bad.
I'm currently taking colonix ( only the powder, wich is the only of their products that seem to work) wich helps by making me be able to go to the bathroom more often. If I don't take it I can spend days without going. This is some how indirectly helping me, the more I go to the bathroom the less I smell.
I think we should try to build from this. Maybe we should stop seeing so many ENT's and Dentists and start seeing more GI's.
I dont mean to tell people what to think, I'm just asking to give other possible causes a chance. Causes such as a gas leakage, or somthing like that. After all we do smell like fart.
Yes my tounge does also smell bad, but I dont think is the cause for my fart breath. I think that my smelling tounge produces some form of bb that combines with my fart breath. For what I have read here I think this is the same that's happening to most people here.
I have ways of smelling my own breath and I have notice that after going to the bathroom my poop breath is reduced by like a 70 %. Yet my tounge still smells bad.
I'm currently taking colonix ( only the powder, wich is the only of their products that seem to work) wich helps by making me be able to go to the bathroom more often. If I don't take it I can spend days without going. This is some how indirectly helping me, the more I go to the bathroom the less I smell.
I think we should try to build from this. Maybe we should stop seeing so many ENT's and Dentists and start seeing more GI's.