Page 1 of 1

BB Under Control

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 am
by caramiamine98
Hi All,

I'm a first time poster on this board. I've been lurking for a while and would like to share my story. I've had bad breath for years now (not sure exactly when it started but it's been a while). I have TMAU, PND and Candida ( most likely from metal fillings). Some days I feel so blessed! Sigh. Anyway I feel I've made a breakthrough with my condition and I seem to have it under control now. People don't complain about my breath anymore and they actually seem happy to see me whereas before I got the opposite reaction from most. For the TMAU I follow a low choline diet, take activated charcoal, chlorophyll, cal-mag, biotin, probiotics, plus B vitamins and drink ozonated water. For the PND I eliminated wheat from my diet which helped considerably plus daily nasal irrigations with baking soda and salt. I recently had 2 metal fillings removed and will be getting the others out soon. I try to follow an anti candida diet as well but have been less successful in sticking to it. It took me a long time to figure out that my problem did not stem from one source but 3 different sources but by treating each one separately I seem to have finally overcome this. I hope this post helps someone like other peoples posts have helped me. Cheers.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:50 am
by macks86
hello

thats great that you have had succes, hope it continues. just wondering about the wheat as i have pnd and do the sinus cleanse daily, but had not heard about the wheat. just wondering what you substitute it with as i currently eat a lot of wheat..


thanks

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm
by caramiamine98
Hi macks86,

Thanks, I hope it continues as well. It's been about a year now so I my fingers are permanently crossed! I have some food sensitivities (mainly to wheat) which is why I eliminated it. It was tough at first as I love the taste of bread. I eat millet, rice cakes (plain) and brown rice as my substitute. I never went to the doctor for allergy testing-it was just a hunch on my part. I noticed right away that my PND had reduced considerably after the change. Eventually I would like to get a formal allergy test to see if there is anything else I might be sensitive to. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 pm
by Sally
well done on banishing BB.

I felt quite sorry for you reading the endless amount of things you take and avoid each day - how do you manage to do it????

Glad its working for you though keep it up

xxx

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:28 am
by caramiamine98
Hi Macks86,

I forgot to mention that a lot of people have wheat allergies/sensitivities so it's actually quite common. The website below has some general information about it and other stuff.

http://herballegacy.com/Mucusless_Diet.html

Hi Sally,

Most of the supplements I take with the exception of the activated charcoal, chlorophyll and probiotics are just ordinary vitamins and minerals which a lot of people already take so it's not exactly a hardship (financially or otherwise). Even my diet as limited as it is is not that difficult to follow. I'm just happy that it's working for me. I've just had to accept the fact that I have these conditions and try to do the best that I can with them as annoying as they are (especially the TMAU). If I have to follow a low choline diet for the rest of my life, so be it. C'est la vie!