I've now sent a request to Sweden's largest laser clinic.
Here's a translation of the request...
------------------------------------------
Hi!
I'd like to know if you perform laser treatment of the so-called lingual tonsils, ie the lymph tissue on the posterior part of the tongue.
Picture:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... tongue.jpg
For certain individuals, large amounts of anaerobic bacteria reside on this part of the tongue, resulting in problems with chronic halitosis etc. If that area can be smoothened out with laser, it hopefully results in less places for the bacteria to hide.
According to this document, laser treatment of the lingual tonsils has been a possibility ever since the 80's:
http://www.halitos.se/pdf/CO2Laser.pdf
...so I'm just curious: would it be possible to perform such a treatment? Or can You suggest other laser treatments which may have similar effects? I'm a member of a large online forum, who would be interested in such a treatment.
Looking forward to your reply!
Love, Karl
------------------------------------------