Page 1 of 1

My 1 day of halitaphobia

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 pm
by meowkity1
I had just used my neti pot, and I went over by the toilet to get some tissue to blow my nose, when I sworre that I could smell sewage come from my nose and mouth, I hadnt noticed that smell in quit awhile. I gootten rid of rotten egg and poop smell after antibotics, so I hadnt experienced a wiff this strong in awhile.
I started crying thinking after all I am doing to help this problem, how can I have such a stench. This was a few days ago and I was really sad about it.
So my bathroom is upstairs, and yesterday I had to go to the bathroom, by breath was pretty good, i am finally getting relief with all the things I am trying. If I stay away from cheese and eggs, I barely get a coating now.
So anyway I am walking upstairs and as soon as I hit the top I got a big wiff of that smell again. I went over to the sink and toilet, and what do you know it was coming from the bathroom. I have a slight loss of smell, so maybe thats why I didnt notice it before, I havnt done a very thorough cleaning in awhile, and I have 2 boys 9 and 2 that get pee all over thee place. I have a very clean apartment, but I think somethings coming from the pipes because my sink seems to smell also.
So I cant believe I was crying and everything all because I blew my nose by the toilet wich made me think I had sewwer nose and breath
No I didnt smell it all day, But I thought it could be me because maybe my neti pot pushed some smelly bacteria closer to my nostrils.
So there it is my 1 day of halitaphobia.
Sometimes lately when I think my breath is good enought to kiss someone, someone around might sneeze. My son will rub and I'll say oes it stink. and he says tickle.Could people be alergic to something in our mouth.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:21 pm
by Archimonde
Cool story, i'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:33 pm
by rich1988
remember chaps sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :D

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:18 am
by dark
In my experience antibiotics get bb worse and increase the psd

About the nose scratching, IMO, when other smell us, it causes itching, as a foreign body enters his nose, maybe small particles. Its a classical sign in chronic bb the nose scratching, doesn´t happen in acute bb

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:06 pm
by elliott
:lol:
I've done that before. What a relief. Kept smelling this foul horrid odor all day long, and was thinking that my breath was at it's finest hour. Pure fresh sewage right there. I thought I finally reached the day where I could say it was my entire body stinking as if it were TMAU. I took a shower and damn near used Brillo to clean myself. Came out and smelled it again.

I needed to take out the trash. =D>

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm
by meowkity1
Thanks for posting elliot I got a good laugh, wich made me feel better
Others please post your similar experiences