THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
For JIMI
For JIMI
Hi its me reading all the past comments, post diary and interviews/ This questions are really meant for you. You have created this website since 2006. You interview Dr. Krespi of NY . #1 quest. Do you still have BB ?# 2 Did you really went and see him for consultation or any of the members got an appoinment with him. Hows the result. I am interested because I think mine is in tonsil crypts I want to have a laser treatment for that because when my EENT took out my tonsils he did not see no tonsil stones in there but before he took out my tonsils I can coughed out tonsils stones that cause by my tonsilitis and post nasal drip. I am really interested. If I will be cured Im willing to spent money. I been saving for this kind of outside treatment. Kaiser EENT dont have this kind of answer like the way Dr. Krespi and prof. tenkelstain. # 3 What happen to your member Sonoitarick and Khosboo were they really cured?Dr Chris from BLIS just having a trial test I bout that K 12 probiotic I was not able to finish it and I threw it away. It will just destroy your good bacteria and wasting your money. Shipping is also very expensive. Did any of your old first time members got cured at least one or two for consulting to those people. # 5why you did not follow up a new interview because they might have a new product or procedure?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.