pineapple
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 pm
I don't know how much too take from this yet, but when I was looking online for hairy tongue treatments, I saw sucking fresh pineapple segments as one of them as it has an alpha hydroxy acid in it.
I have been doing this and although it has not treated the white fur on my tongue, the smell on the back of my tongue is almost gone after using the pineapple, for at least 5 hours.
I remember one night i had some icecream and coffee and had not had any pineapple that day(I had not made any connection at this time) i rubbed my forefinger on the back of my tongue, then on the back of my hand and the smell was terrible.
The next night i did the same and had pineapple that day and there was nearly no smell at all, very slight and not really a bad smell at that. I have just done the same after the pineapple and next to no bad smell again.
I cut 2-3 slices, then cut off the rind, then each slice into 8 pieces. then I suck on each piece for a bit, then chew it up to get all the juice out and get all the pulp and juice to cover my tongue for a bit, basically just get the most out of each bit.
So I'm now thinking of getting my hands on a skin peel containing alpha hydroxy acid and applying that to my tongue.
I would like to know if anyone else would have any success with it.
I think i will also buy a heap and juice them, maybe 3 glasses a day and brush my tongue with the juice, gotta experiment anyway
I have been doing this and although it has not treated the white fur on my tongue, the smell on the back of my tongue is almost gone after using the pineapple, for at least 5 hours.
I remember one night i had some icecream and coffee and had not had any pineapple that day(I had not made any connection at this time) i rubbed my forefinger on the back of my tongue, then on the back of my hand and the smell was terrible.
The next night i did the same and had pineapple that day and there was nearly no smell at all, very slight and not really a bad smell at that. I have just done the same after the pineapple and next to no bad smell again.
I cut 2-3 slices, then cut off the rind, then each slice into 8 pieces. then I suck on each piece for a bit, then chew it up to get all the juice out and get all the pulp and juice to cover my tongue for a bit, basically just get the most out of each bit.
So I'm now thinking of getting my hands on a skin peel containing alpha hydroxy acid and applying that to my tongue.
I would like to know if anyone else would have any success with it.
I think i will also buy a heap and juice them, maybe 3 glasses a day and brush my tongue with the juice, gotta experiment anyway