Page 1 of 1

jonnyath, please re-register as a member

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:02 pm
by oceanside
jonnyath,

your username was erased. If you choose to return to this site please regisister because there are many more questions, theories, and answers that are needed from you. You are the only person that I have personally spoken to that made claims being cured by Metronidazole. We need to understand your progress, prognosis, and as to how and why you felt you suffered from chronic halitosis without knowing it all those years, and how many actuall people who were cured but never return to help out others. PPl and Sonoitarick are two members being cured and have not return since their last report.

thanks,

john

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:15 pm
by Jimi Stein
Yes your username was deleted by mistake. Please let me know what username you want or register again.

Thanks

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:55 pm
by jonnyath
nice to be wanted, now somebody quickly prick me with a pin before my ego gets too big !!

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:14 pm
by oceanside
jonnyath wrote:nice to be wanted, now somebody quickly prick me with a pin before my ego gets too big !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Jonnyath,

I can’t stop thinking about your news. What you reported has changed my life, but also caused me to be fearful that I won’t be as fortunate as you. Of course my fear of disappointment and let downs are the result of many years of failures, nothing worked to bring relief from chronic BB.

I have several very important questions to ask you. Jonnyath, at what age you believe the onset of chronic halitosis occur? What are some of your symptoms? White coated tongue, tonsil stones, rapid plague build up on your teeth, any teasing from other kids when you were a boy letting you know that breath was offensive, what were some of the comments made to you as a young man, any friends jokingly made comments about your breath? Did you try mouthwash and other forms to rid yourself of BB?

You reported that you were oblivious to your breath condition, but it’s so hard to ignore if one’s breath is offensive by unpleasant mouth odor, taste, feelings, and overall mouth condition and environment.

There are three types of halitosis state. Type I, when the person is aware of halitosis and is suffering from the disorder. Type II, when the person is unaware of halitosis but has it; Type III, when the person doesn’t have halitosis but believe he/she has the disorder.

Obviously you fell into type II for most of your life until you came out of denial.

All these questions will help me to fully understand why one treatment of Metronidazole helped cured your condition while many others reported failure after their treatment was over.

You were on seven days of 200mg, 3x a day treatment. My doctor said the meds don’t come in 200mg, just 250 and 500mg, but maybe it was two years ago so dosage increased/changed?

Please continue to provide us with as much details as possible. Again, I truly appreciate your willingness to report your success, and hoping that I may join you as a former sufferer, and everyone as well. I am currently on my second day of Metronidazole, my mouth feels great, just blowing out hot air, no odor as far as the usual odor. I will know for sure Monday when I talk to my co-worker. I am curious to know what the current smell of my breath is.

Thanks,

John

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:13 pm
by austuser
oceanside wrote: My doctor said the meds don’t come in 200mg, just 250 and 500mg, but maybe it was two years ago so dosage increased/changed?
my meds are 200mg