Page 1 of 2
I'm cured 90%
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:15 pm
by sharon
No medicine, no diet restriction, no tooth brush 3 times a day.

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm
by vilenin89
so does this mean your tonsilotomy worked for you?
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 pm
by sharon
I don't know for sure. But even after tonsillectomy 1 month later I still got very bad scenario.
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm
by Archimonde
how did you do it?
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 pm
by sharon
I adjusted my body according to some Chinese Tradition Medicine advices I read and watched from the internet.
But you guys might do not believe it. So did I. After trying out the modern medicines and diagnosis in vain, I decided to gave it a go.
1. go to sleep early. preferably before 11pm.
2. pat the outer sides of my thighs with my fists, downwards, for about 2 minutes for each sides anytime before 11pm. This is good for gallbladder.
3. eat whatever my body feel like to eat. To me, I like to eat "dry" food, warm food, meat, bread, ...I avoid cold food or drink I used to eat a lot but actually my body doesn't feel like to , like lettace salads, soy milk, cold water.....
4. I do use mouthwashes and floss, any one includes chloride works for me now.
5. Drink proper amount of water, but not right after I eat.
6. Excercises...
I think #1 is the most effective way.
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm
by Archimonde
This forum has reached a new low.
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 pm
by me
Oh yeah totally, I also heard that if you do the chicken dance before you go to sleep your poop breath reduced for like 75%... hehehe
I'm just kidding, I hope you don't take it badly. What ever works for you. I just don't want this forum to die, then I would really lose any hope of ever getting better.
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm
by vilenin89
she probably just got helped by getting her tonsils out and having it heal... and maybe the extra water / new oral products.
or maybe she's crazy.
I think a lot of the people on this board with "room clearing" odor are suffering from TMAU or something like it. I recommend bodyodorsupport.com
I have a PND and cryptic tonsils. I went to the ENT and he told me that I have a deviated septum, acid reflex and these cryptic tonsils. I think I also have TMAU, but im getting the deviated septum fixed next week and my TMAU test will have results back next week.
After that I'm getting rid of the tonsils.
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 pm
by halitosisux
vilenin89, I agree with you there, that it makes a lot of sense that TMAU or something similar relating to enzyme defiencies is behind this category of BB.
I wonder if anyone knows whether TMAU can make a tongue smell bad? I know TMAU odours are excreted in saliva, so its feasible, and most people with BB tend to have tongue odours/coating etc.
Also this might explain why different diets that people try seem to make a difference, both good and bad.
vilenin89 I strongly advise you to at least leave your tonsils as a last resort. I think smelly tonsils are a symptom of having BB and not a cause of it and that their removal isnt worth the tiny benefit it might give you, although its nice no longer coughing up tonsil stones or taste them in the back of your throat. Its good to hear of someone on here taking these steps and ruling these things out, particularly the TMAU. Are u having the blood test or urine test?
Good luck to you.
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:21 am
by me
she probably just got helped by getting her tonsils out and having it heal... and maybe the extra water / new oral products.
or maybe she's crazy.
I think a lot of the people on this board with "room clearing" odor are suffering from TMAU or something like it. I recommend bodyodorsupport.com
I have a PND and cryptic tonsils. I went to the ENT and he told me that I have a deviated septum, acid reflex and these cryptic tonsils. I think I also have TMAU, but im getting the deviated septum fixed next week and my TMAU test will have results back next week.
After that I'm getting rid of the tonsils.
Well congrats on taking the step of getting tested for TMAU. Could you tell us what your breath smells like? Is hard for me to belive I could have TMAU just because I smell so much like poop, but who knows... I hope not, I think it would be devastating for me to know that I have TAMU, still I will always rather know the truth.
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am
by snoopsister
LMAO! SHE has to be kidding!
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:16 am
by Susie
Archimonde wrote:This forum has reached a new low.
hehe
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 am
by sharon
believe it or not. It's your loss not mine. good luck. people.
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 am
by vilenin89
this is what helped
4. I do use mouthwashes and floss, any one includes chloride works for me now.
5. Drink proper amount of water, but not right after I eat.
6. Excercises...
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:53 pm
by Happylife
Sharon,
Good, Happy for you. Actually there is nothing bad, what u said above.
Do u think Tonsillectomy also helped you?... Are you getting any tonsil stones now?
It gives hope to me, when someone got some success.